It’s been a while since I last hosted a giveaway here, so I’m glad to say that the dry spell is broken! Thanks to the good people at Tor Books, I have a copy of Tim Pratt’s upcoming Pathfinder Tales: Liar’s Island up for grabs to one lucky US or Canadian winner!
Rodrick is a con man as charming as he is cunning. Hrym is a talking sword of magical ice, with the soul and spells of an ancient dragon. Together, the two travel the world, parting the gullible from their gold and freezing their enemies in their tracks. But when the two get summoned to the mysterious island of Jalmeray by a king with genies and elementals at his command, they’ll need all their wits and charm if they’re going to escape with the greatest prize of all-their lives.
From Hugo Award winner Tim Pratt comes a tale of magic, assassination, monsters, and cheerful larceny, in Pathfinder Tales: Liar’s Island, set in the award-winning world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
So what do you have to do to enter for a chance to win? Just comment on this post, telling me what character class you prefer to play as in fantasy RPGs. Or if you don’t play any, tell me what class would you’d prefer to be if you did play?
- Must have a US or Canadian mailing address; no PO Boxes
- Must provide mailing address if chosen as a winner, which will be sent to the publisher for shipping and not retained by me
- Comment on this post to enter; must provide valid contact info in the comment in case you win
- Limit of 1 (one) entry per person
- Giveaway closes at 11:59 PM, PST, Sunday August 9, 2015
- Winners will be drawn and announced on Monday August 10, 2015