It’s been a long time since I’ve done a giveaway here, and thanks to the good people at HarperCollins, that’s changing. Take a look at what’s being offered up today!
The Testament of Jessie Lamb is the gripping story of a teenage girl living in a dystopian future where a rogue virus that kills pregnant women has been let loose in the world, and nothing less than the survival of the human race is at stake. Some blame the scientists, others see the hand of God, and still others claim that human arrogance and destructiveness are reaping the punishment they deserve. Jessie Lamb is an ordinary 16-year old girl living in these extraordinary times. As her world collapses, her idealism and courage drive her towards the ultimate act of heroism. She wants her life to make a difference. But is Jessie heroic? Or is she, as her scientist father fears, impressionable, innocent, and incapable of understanding where her actions will lead?
The Testament of Jessie Lamb was declared the best science fiction novel of the year and the 26th winner of the Arthur C. Clarke Award!
The rules for this contest are as follows:
1) Contest open only to residents of the US and Canada (my apologies to my more international readers)
2) To enter, send an email to ria(at)bibliotropic(dot)com with the subject line Testament, and containing your mailing address. Your address will not be stored after this contest has ended, will not be sold to anyone, and will only be forwarded to the publisher if you’re the winner.
3) Entries will be accepted between today (Monday May 21, 2012) and will close at 11:59 PM EST on Sunday May 27.
4) Extra entries – If you want to Tweet about this, make a post on Facebook, or include the link to this contest in a blog post, I’d appreciate it. One extra entry for each of these options, to a maximum of3 extra entries, if you include the link to where you mentioned this when you send in your entry email.
5) Following my blog will not get you extra entries, but it’s always appreciated. :)
So what are you waiting for? Don’t let the chance to read this award-winning book pass you by!